To make sure your money transfer is not delayed, it’s important that your recipient activates international bank transfers on their account.
Here’s how to activate it for Bancolombia:
- Go to the Personal Virtual Branch online (in-app not supported)
- Select “Transfers” from the upper menu
- Choose “International” and select “Receive”
- Select “Activate automatic deposit”
- Choose which account you want to receive the funds from and select the motive for receiving the transfer
- Confirm the information and select “Activate automatic deposit”
Don't worry if the recipient is not a huge technology fan, this process also can be done through Bancolombia's customer support phone number (18000 910090) and even from any Bancolombia office that counts with in-person advising.
Start sending remittances safely and efficiently today, and give your loved ones the support they need and deserve.
Do you want to learn more about this process, then this article is ideal for you!