Miami, We’re Here for You

The Neighborhood

Join us for the MAJORITY Drive-Thru Grocery Giveaway

As Covid-19 continues to impact our communities, we’re partnering with Price Choice Supermarkets to offer support through a Grocery Giveaway.

We’ll be giving away free food packages to families in need for as long as supplies last.

When and where?

• July 25th,2020 from 9 AM–11 AM at Price Choice Hialeah, 1900 W 60th St, Hialeah, FL

Do I need to be a MAJORITY member?

No. Both MAJORITY members and non-members are welcome.

However, if you’re not already a member, we’ll be offering a $20 sign-up bonus exclusively for new users!

To claim it, use the flyer you will receive with your free food package to sign up for MAJORITY, download the MAJORITY app, and deposit money into your new account. Once the money has been deposited, you’ll receive the $20 bonus!

Can I reserve my free food package?

We will give away the food packages on a first come, first served basis while supplies last.

Since supplies are limited, we will only be able to provide one package per household.

How do I pick up my package?

On the day of the MAJORITY Drive-Thru Grocery Giveaway, all vehicles will line up at the entrance off of the plaza. At the first station each vehicle will receive a ticket and then drive up to the store where a MAJORITY advisor will give them a free food package. Make sure to arrive on time in your vehicle to save your place in line.

We’re anticipating a big turnout, so your patience is appreciated as our MAJORITY advisors prepare your package and bring it to your car.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Tags